Trop

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Numero Uno Blog Post

So my first blog post ever. What inspired this?

For the last few months, I've been reading a blog of a childhood friend and it has been really awesome to hear (read) her humor again. Clearly one of the most clever, witty women I have ever met and it has been incredible getting in touch with her again through her blog. So my Jedi friend, thank you for inspiring me!

I grew up quite a distance from where I live today and most of my family does not live in the vicinity. So I thought a blog would be a good way to share our family's experiences. And a funny way to laugh at life's lemons and document kudos to the kiddos.

So enjoy our experiences and may this inspire you to write your own treasures down on paper.

1 comment:

  1. O.K. RC where's the next post? I would LOVE to know more about your life and experiences as a parent, wife, and Illinoian (sp?). I enjoy reading Jedi's blog immensely. The woman is gifted at telling stories. Unbelievably gifted. No wonder I cheated off her papers at Coffeen.

    I am wishing you the best - thanks for tagging me.

    Now you're IT!

    ReplyDelete